silverbells-and-gingerbread asked: Share 10 facts about yourself then send this to your 10 favorite followers. :D
omg i can’t believe i’m one of your favs :D thank you so much!! i’m sorry this took my so long to do…i don’t have many facts to share, lol
1. my birthday’s coming up in like a week and a half (August 5th!) and even though i hate surprises im pretty sure my sister is setting something up for me, and im both nervous and excited. lol
2. i was born in north jersey, raised in central jersey (by ‘the shore’), and just recently moved to south jersey.
3. i currently have 5 tattoos, but i only tell people about 3
4. i drive over an hour to get my hair cut (which is ridiculous), bc i finally found someone i really liked, and can’t bear to try and find someone closer to home
5. i went to the NYC Comic Con for the first time last year, and had the best time. i plan on going back again this year, hopefully for more than one day.
6. i really like to send anon love to people i follow! if they’re having a hard time, or i just want to compliment something they’ve made or wrote i just like to brighten their day with a few kind words :)
7. i got into supernatural on a whim. not knowing anything about it i just started watching it one day on netflix and was instantly hooked. my bf and i marathoned it, catching up just in time for the start of season 8
8. i came across tumblr over the winter hiatus of season 8. i had joined a supernatural community on liverjournal that as pretty dead, and found tumblr from a couple of the users in there, and was amazed by seriously strong following the show had and i got sucked right in
9. i recently made a side blog dedicated to sam and dean, and their codependency, bc i didnt want to offend any of my followers on this blog, you should follow me if you love them as well!!
10. my favorite number is 21 because of Aaron Lohr’s character Dean Portman in Mighty Ducks 2. i was totally in love with him when the movie came out and that number has stuck with my ever since ;)
sorry they were super lame…but that’s all i got ;)